BDS1 (Assignment Component) DENT1003
- Academic Session: 2019-20
- School: School of Medicine Dentistry and Nursing
- Credits: 0
- Level: Level 1 (SCQF level 7)
- Typically Offered: Runs Throughout Semesters 1 and 2
- Available to Visiting Students: Yes
- Available to Erasmus Students: No
This course descriptor exists for assessment purposes only. For full information on BDS1, see DENT1002
For timetable, see DENT1002
Requirements of Entry
Written Exam (DENT1005), SCA (DENT1004) and BDS1 (DENT1002).
Taken in own time.
Details of all other assessment in BDS1 are contained in Descriptor DENT1002
Main Assessment In: April/May
To provide learning opportunities and experiences which introduce the principles of clinical practice in dentistry and its scientific foundations.
Intended Learning Outcomes of Course
For Learning Outcomes, see DENT1002
Minimum Requirement for Award of Credits
A minimum of Grade D3 to successfully complete.
All credits are attached to DENT1002