Professor Kevin O'Dell
Professor of Behaviour Genetics
Dean of Public Engagement
telephone: +44 (0)141 330 6218
Knowledge Exchange and Community Engagement Officer, Olympia Social Research Hub
telephone: +44 (0)141 330 2296
- if you are based or working in the east end of Glasgow and would like to work with the University
- for information on the Olympia Social Research Hub on Bridgeton Cross
- for information on research in the College of Social Science
Engagement and Communications Officer, MRC/CSO Social and Public Health Sciences Unit
Tel: +44 (0)141 353 7585
Ask me about:
- The research and work carried out by MRC/CSO Social and Public Health Sciences Unit to improve health and wellbeing, and reduce health inequalities
- How we further the reach of our research with key stakeholder groups - public, partners, professionals and policymakers
- Public engagement activities developed by the Unit
- Opportunities to collaborate
Dr Vickie Curtis
Public Engagement Manager, Wellcome Centre for Molecular Parasitology
telephone: +44 (0)141 330 3579
- If you would like to work with us to develop an event or activity for your school or community group.
- For general information about public engagement opportunities and events in Glasgow.
- For information about the research carried out at the WCMP (parasitology, immunology and global health)
- Enquiries relating to my research on citizen science and ‘science and society’.
Quantum Technology Public Engagement and Communication Officer
telephone: +44 (0)141 330 3449
Ask me about:
- Information on QuantIC, the UK Quantum Technology Hub in Quantum Enhanced Imaging & the £270M UK National Quantum Technologies Programme
- Opportunities for industry partnership projects through QuantIC’s £4M Partnership Resource Fund
- Creative collaborations in stakeholder and public engagement
MVLS Engagement Team
telephone: +44 (0)141 330 2134
We welcome community and public engagement enquires related to the research and work of the College of Medical Veterinary and Life Sciences.
MVLS staff and students seeking information please visit www.gla.ac.uk/mvls-engage.
Glasgow Science Festival Team
Telephone: +44(0)141 330 5370
Dr Deborah McNeill (Director) and Dr Zara Gladman (Public Engagement Coordinator) run the annual Glasgow Science Festival in June and a wide range of community projects throughout the year. Contact them about:
- Glasgow Science Festival and other public engagement and community projects
- Support with and co-authorship of public engagement grants or pathways to impact
- Training in public engagement, social media, video editing and communication skills
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Other opportunities to collaborate