The Bioelectronics Unit is a research facility within the College of Medical, Veterinary & Life Sciences. The Unit offers a broad range of expertise in servicing and calibration of medical/biomedical instruments, as well as the design and development of bespoke research and teaching instrumentation. Key to the team's approach is working closely with researchers to fully understand the nature of the research or teaching needs; the team then employ modern techniques in the design and production of electronic hardware and related application software.
- Design and development of bespoke electronic hardware and creation of related software for research and teaching
- Modification and calibration of existing instruments
- Service and repair of all medical/biomedical instruments within the College
- Advise researchers/staff on application and availability of instruments
- Supply and maintenance of autodiallers for critical low temperature storage equipment, with free annual service
Examples of the broad range of .