Payment by cheque and bank draft
- Please make your cheque or bank draft payable to "University of Glasgow".
- Cheques must be in Sterling and drawn on a UK or overseas bank account.
Submitting a cheque/bank draft
- Please write the student's full name and University of Glasgow student number (this is your GUID) on the back of the cheque/bank draft.
- In addition on the back of any cheques or bank drafts, please write clearly what it is you are paying i.e. tuition or accommodation fees. If you do not tell us what it is you are paying, we will allocate your payment at our discretion, clearing the oldest balances first.
Download the Cheque/bank draft payment form (doc) (pdf) and complete the relevant part before sending it by post together with your cheque or bank draft to:
- Accounts Receivable Department
Finance Office (Tay House)
University of Glasgow
Post dated cheques are not accepted.
A fee of £20 will be charged for handling cheques returned unpaid. This fee will be automatically added to the balance of any fees owed.
The University accepts no liability for payments which are lost in transit or in the post.