Use your degree to see the world
Did you know that as a UofG student, you can choose to complete part of your degree at one of our partner institutions across Europe and beyond?
• Explore the world as part of your degree – no need for a gap year
• Develop a more international outlook
• Make lifelong friends across the globe
• Enhance your CV
• Support for your study throughout the programme
• No additional fees or study time added to your degree programme.
Come along to the Go Abroad Fair to find out how you can use your degree to see the world. This is your chance talk to the International Recruitment and Partnerships team to find out about exchanges and how to apply and visit stands to find out about the different countries where you can go on exchange
Take the first step and come along to our GoAbroad Fair on Wednesday 10 October 12.00noon-3.30pm.
First published: 9 October 2018