Nominations open for KE and public engagement awards
Issued: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 14:32:00 GMT
The University of Glasgow Knowledge Exchange and Public Engagement awards recognise and celebrate the partnerships and initiatives led by UofG staff to deliver world-changing impacts.
Applications are now open across five categories:
- Best collaboration (Arts & Culture)
- Best collaboration (Business)
- Best collaboration (Policy & Practice)
- Best community or Public Engagement Initiative
- Glasgow Entrepreneur of the Year
Each winner will receive a non-pay award of £1000 to be spent on knowledge-exchange activities or related professional development. For team submissions, the award will go to the nominated project lead.
Nominations should be submitted to RIS@glasgow.ac.uk by 9am on Friday 21 December, 2018. The awards will be announced on 5 February, 2019.