Public meeting to discuss Campus Development
Issued: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 15:06:00 BST
The University of Glasgow will hold a public meeting on Wednesday, 13 November, to update on the progress of its Campus Development Programme.
The event will be held in the Wolfson Medical Building (Gannochy Room), from 18:30 - 20:00. You can register to attend through Eventbrite.
The meeting is open to the public and will focus on the ongoing and upcoming work taking place on the Gilmorehill campus, particularly on the site of the former Western Infirmary.
The agenda includes updates from the University project managers, as well as the construction partners.
We intend to update on the following areas, however there will also be the opportunity for questions.
- Infrastructure works on University Avenue, University Place and planned demolitions along Church Street;
- Construction update for the James McCune Smith Learning Hub and the Research Hub;
- Programme of construction for the Clarice Pears Building (Institute of Health & Wellbeing);
- A look inside the James McCune Smith Learning Hub, the Research Hub, including community facilities;
- Community benefits update;
Due to a busy agenda, please note the event will start at 18:30 prompt. Refreshments will be available in the Atrium of the Wolfson Medical School Building from 18:00.
Tickets are not required, however attendees are encouraged to register, so we have an indication of numbers.
For those who have attended these meeting before, the Gannochy Room is next to the lecture theatre where the sessions are usually held.
Please direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.