Explore the case files taken from the records of the Department of Forensic Medicine and Science at the University of Glasgow and examine documents and photographs from some of the famous cases investigated by the forensic staff in the department.
- File GB 248 GUA FM/2B/5 consists of reports, correspondence with police forces all over the United Kingdom as well as Germany and Ireland, notes, and newspaper cuttings regarding the case of Oscar Slater.
- File GB 248 GUA FM/2B/7 consists of case notes, production reports, post mortem notes and press cuttings.
- File GB 248 GUA FM/2B/20 consists of notes, indictment, correspondence, post mortem notes, precognitions, scrapbooks.
- File GB 248 GUA FM/2B/15 contains production reports, post mortem notes, scrapbooks, and press cuttings.
- File GB 248 GUA FM/2B/9 consists of notes, reports, indictment, and scrapbooks of press cuttings.
- File GB 248 GUA FM/2B/12 consists of a scrapbook containing press cuttings.
- File GB 248 GUA FM/2B/13 contains scrapbooks and press cuttings.
- File GB 248 GUA FM/2A/25 contains notebooks, correspondence, anatomical reports, witness reports, extracts from Ruxton's diary, photographs, and lantern slides.