Allergen information for the function delivery service and events
Legislation requires food businesses to provide allergy information on food sold unpackaged in, for example catering outlets, deli bars, restaurants and bakeries. There will also be changes to existing legislation on labelling allergenic ingredients in prepacked foods. The Food Standards Agency web pages have further information.
Function delivery service-allergen information
- Function delivery service- tea/coffee, cakes 2017
- Business lunches 2018
- Function delivery service- sandwiches etc.
- Function delivery service - hot & cold fork buffets 2017
- Function delivery service-Receptions & Canapes 2015
- Function delivery service- Wine_list
- Function delivery service- Bar_tariff
- Formal dining- dinner menus 2017