BDS5 (OSCE Component) DENT5005
- Academic Session: 2019-20
- School: School of Medicine Dentistry and Nursing
- Credits: 0
- Level: Level 5 (BDS, BVMS, MBChB)
- Typically Offered: Runs Throughout Semesters 1 and 2
- Available to Visiting Students: No
- Available to Erasmus Students: No
Please see DENT5005 for timetable.
Requirements of Entry
Students must pass BDS4 to progress to BDS5
Final Examination (Part 3 of final examinations, Part 1 and 2 taken in BDS4). OSCE examination - 20 stations in total over 2 days, 16 stations at 6 minutes and 4 stations at 12 minutes. Organised locally by the Dental School.
Main Assessment In: April/May
To provide opportunities for expanding and consolidating clinical skills and supporting knowledge in primary and secondary care environments.
Intended Learning Outcomes of Course
For ILOs, please see DENT5004
Minimum Requirement for Award of Credits
Non credit bearing course