Undergraduates and postgraduates
The Winton Drive residence provides self-catered accommodation to both undergraduate and postgraduate students, who are housed in separate blocks. The self-contained cluster flats house 2-5 persons and contain single study bedrooms, a common kitchen/dining area, bathroom and toilet facilities.
- 188 single study bedrooms (£115.57 per week in session 2017-2018);
- Fees include: utilities; Internet access incorporating Wi-Fi; personal possessions' insurance; membership of GU Sports and Recreation Service;
- All rooms are furnished with: wash-hand basin, bed; desk; desklamp; 2 chairs; wardrobe; storage shelves; book shelf; noticeboard;
- Well equipped kitchens with: cookers; fridge-freezers; microwaves; kettles; dining table and chairs; individual shelf space;
- Students need to provide their own crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, towels, duvet, pillow and bedlinen;
- On-site laundry facilities;
- Common lounge (located at Queen Margaret residence);
- 20 minutes walk from University;
- Close to Botanic Gardens and West End.
This residence is managed in partnership with Sanctuary Housing Association. All processing of applications and allocations will be handled by the University of Glasgow thereby retaining its role as landlord to student residents. The University of Glasgow continues to be responsible for student welfare and the collection of rent.
24 - 30 Winton Drive
Tel: (0141) 339 3273
Fax: (0141) 339 2855