Undergraduates and postgraduates
Kelvinhaugh Street offers self-catered accommodation popular with undergraduate and postgraduate students. The self-contained, 5 person flats contain single study bedrooms, a common living/kitchen area, shower room and toilet facilities.
- 347 single bedrooms (£115.57 per week in session 2017-2018);
- Fees include: utilities; Internet access incorporating Wi-Fi; personal possessions' insurance; membership of GU Sports and Recreation Service;
- Self contained cluster flats for three and five persons;
- All rooms are furnished with: bed; desk; desklamp; chair; wardrobe; storage shelves; book shelf; noticeboard;
- Well-equipped kitchens with: cookers; fridge-freezers; microwaves; kettles; dining table and chairs; individual shelf space;
- Students will need to provide their own crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, towels, duvet, pillows and bedlinen;
- On-site laundry facilities;
- 15 minute walk from University;
- Close to City Centre and West End.
This residence is managed in partnership with Sanctuary Housing Association. All processing of applications and allocations will be handled by the University of Glasgow thereby retaining its role as landlord to student residents. The University of Glasgow continues to be responsible for student welfare and the collection of rent.
27 - 91 Kelvinhaugh Street
Tel: 0141 221 9334
Fax: 0141 221 2405