Murano Street Student Village
Murano Street Student Village is our largest residence and provides self-catered accommodation for undergraduate students. The self-contained flats comprise of single study bedrooms, a common living/kitchen area, bathroom and toilet facilities.
|Murano Street Flats||Murano Street Large Flats|
|4-5 persons per flat
||10-12 persons per flat
|507 single bedrooms
||661 single bedrooms
||weekly kitchen cleaning service
- All rooms £106.54 per week in session 2014/2015;
- Fees include: utilities; Internet access incorporating Wi-Fi; personal possessions' insurance; membership of GU Sports and Recreation Service;
- All rooms are furnished with: bed, duvet, pillow and bedlinen; desk; desklamp; 2 chairs; wardrobe; storage shelves; book shelf; noticeboard;
- Well equipped kitchens with: cookers; fridge-freezers; microwaves; kettles; toasters; dining table and chairs; individual shelf space;
- Students need to provide their own crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils and towels;
- On-site laundry facilities;
- Computer cluster and common room;
- 20-25 minutes walk from University;
- Wash hand basin in room.
To assist students, this residence is served by a limited shuttle bus service operated by the SRC at certain times.
This residence is managed in partnership with Sanctuary Housing Association. All processing of applications and allocations will be handled by the University of Glasgow thereby retaining its role as landlord to student residents. The University of Glasgow continues to be responsible for student welfare and the collection of rent.
13 Caithness Street
Tel: 0141 945 5976
Fax: 0141 945 4486