Cairncross House offers self-catered undergraduate accommodation. This residence offers accommodation over 4 floors, comprising a mix of twin, single and large single study bedrooms which all have individual Internet connectivity incorporating Wi-Fi. Twin bedrooms are single sex only.
- 102 twin spaces (£85.40 per week in session 2013/2014)
- 72 single spaces (£105.70 per week in session 2013/2014)
- 38 large single spaces (£113.54 per week in session 2013/2014)
- Fees include: utilities; Internet access incorporating Wi-Fi; personal possessions' insurance; access to SRC Halls to Campus minibus service
- All rooms are furnished with: bed, duvet, pillow and bedlinen; desk; desklamp; 2 chairs; wardrobe; storage shelves; book shelf; noticeboard
- Well-equipped kitchens with: cookers; fridge-freezers; microwaves; kettles; dining table and chairs; individual shelf space
- Students will need to provide their own crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils and towels
- Common room, study room and computer cluster
- On-site laundry facilities
- 15 minute walk from University
- Close to City Centre and West End
This residence is managed in partnership with Sanctuary Housing Association. All processing of applications and allocations will be handled by the University of Glasgow thereby retaining its role as landlord to student residents. The University of Glasgow continues to be responsible for student welfare and the collection of rent.
20 Kelvinhaugh Place
Tel: 0141 221 9334
Fax: 0141 221 2405