Cairncross House offers self-catered undergraduate accommodation. This residence offers accommodation over 4 floors, comprising a mix of twin, single and large single study bedrooms which all have individual Internet connectivity incorporating Wi-Fi. Twin bedrooms are single sex only.
- 102 twin spaces (£92.47 per week in session 2017-2018)
- 72 single spaces (£115.57 per week in session 2017-2018)
- 38 large single spaces (£124.39 per week in session 2017-2018)
- Fees include: utilities; Internet access incorporating Wi-Fi; personal possessions' insurance; membership of GU Sports and Recreation Service
- All rooms are furnished with: bed; desk; desklamp; chair; wardrobe; storage shelves; book shelf; noticeboard
- Well-equipped kitchens with: cookers; fridge-freezers; microwaves; kettles; dining table and chairs; individual shelf space
- Students will need to provide their own crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, towels, duvet, pillows and bedlinen
- Common room, study room and computer cluster
- On-site laundry facilities
- 15 minute walk from University
- Close to City Centre and West End
This residence is managed in partnership with Sanctuary Housing Association. All processing of applications and allocations will be handled by the University of Glasgow thereby retaining its role as landlord to student residents. The University of Glasgow continues to be responsible for student welfare and the collection of rent.
20 Kelvinhaugh Place
Tel: 0141 221 9334
Fax: 0141 221 2405