About postgraduate study
Join our postgraduate community and you’ll:
- be taught by academics who are leading experts in their disciplines;
- benefit from our vast information resources and state-of-the-art equipment. For example, Glasgow boasts one of the largest university libraries in the UK with over 800 student PCs and extremely convenient opening hours - open 361 days of the year from 07:15-02:00;
- discover a way of learning that develops your critical thinking, analytical abilities and curiosity.
Studying at Glasgow
- Over 5,000 students are currently registered for taught degrees;
- The University is a member of the prestigious Russell Group of leading UK research universities;
- A postgraduate degree can provide you with a platform for further research or enable you to develop high-level skills and advanced knowledge to further your career.
There are two types of postgraduate degree at the University of Glasgow: