Ben Colburn and Stephan Leuenberger have been appointed to the AHRC Peer Review College Appointments
Centres and research projects
- Centre for the Study of Perceptual Experience
- Forum for Philosophy and Religion
- The Forum for Quine and the History of Analytic Philosophy
- Value of Suffering Project
- Rethinking the Senses
- Glasgow Emergence Project
- Understanding the Senses: Past and Present
- Sense-Data: Phenomenology and Metaphysics
- The Whole Truth
News and events
10 JanThe next Mind Network meeting will be held at the University of Glasgow on 3 March, 2017. The meeting will be focused on the research of Ema Sullivan-Bisset (Birmingham), Marcin Milkowski (Polish Academy of Sciences), and Michael Wheeler (Stirling).
10 JanIn February 2017 Ben Colburn will be visiting the Sant'Anna Scuola Universitaria Superiore, in Pisa, to give a series of lectures on Contemporary Challenges to Human Rights. The lectures will draw on recent research, and on Colburn's experience as one of the founding conveners of the Glasgow Human Rights Network.
10 JanDr. Ben Colburn and Dr. Jennifer Corns won a grant of £9,707.50 to host two workshops and a conference on suffering and autonomy at the end of life.