This workshop will examine the role of particulars (specific objects and property-instances) in perception. 15–16 September at the University of Glasgow.
Centres and research projects
- Centre for the Study of Perceptual Experience
- Forum for Philosophy and Religion
- The Forum for Quine and the History of Analytic Philosophy
- Value of Suffering Project
- Rethinking the Senses
- Glasgow Emergence Project
- Understanding the Senses: Past and Present
- Sense-Data: Phenomenology and Metaphysics
- The Whole Truth
News and events
26 MayThis expert workshop brings together VR specialists (Soluis) and academics from across the University, to explore how cutting-edge research can influence and inform cutting-edge Virtual Reality development.
13 JunGU newsletter features industry engagement opportunities led by McDonnell and Macpherson using Virtual and Augmented Reality Technology.
26 MayThis workshop will explore the philosophical questions that this technology raises.
Philosophy at Glasgow is highly rated by students who gave it an overall satisfaction score of 96% in the 2015 NSS (National Student Survey).