CSPE has been awarded two grants from the New Directions in the Study of the Mind project based at the University of Cambridge funded by the Templeton Foundation for reserach on two projects: Synchronising the Senses and the Philosophy of Augmented and Virtual Reality. The latter has also been funded by a grant from the University of Glasgow Knowledge Exchange Fund.
Centres and research projects
- Centre for the Study of Perceptual Experience
- Forum for Philosophy and Religion
- The Forum for Quine and the History of Analytic Philosophy
- Value of Suffering Project
- Rethinking the Senses
- Glasgow Emergence Project
- Understanding the Senses: Past and Present
- Sense-Data: Phenomenology and Metaphysics
- The Whole Truth
News and events
05 AprConference on Suffering and Phenomenal Consciousness, University of Glasgow, 11–13 May 2016
31 MarThe University of Glasgow is to host a research forum for early career researchers in the philosophy of mind on the 5th and 6th May 2016.
05 AprA symposium comprising responses by some of Europe's leading historians of analytic philosophy to Fraser MacBride's forthcoming monograph *On the Genealogy of Universals* (Oxford University Press).