Centres and research projects
- Centre for the Study of Perceptual Experience
- Forum for Philosophy and Religion
- The Forum for Quine and the History of Analytic Philosophy
- Value of Suffering Project
- Rethinking the Senses
- Glasgow Emergence Project
- Understanding the Senses: Past and Present
- Sense-Data: Phenomenology and Metaphysics
- The Whole Truth
News and events
16 MayCongratulations to our own Christoph Kelp for being a recipient of the Young Epistemology Prize for 2017. Well done!
07 FebA two-day workshop on the Sense-Data Theory of Perception (27–28 April 2017), organised by the JTF-funded Glasgow Sense-Data Project.
10 JanBen Colburn and Stephan Leuenberger have been appointed to the AHRC Peer Review College Appointments
26 JanRethinking the Senses project workshop on the temporal structure of multisensory experience to be held on 17th and 18th of February at the University of Glasgow.
Philosophy at Glasgow is highly rated by students who gave it an overall satisfaction score of 96% in the 2015 NSS (National Student Survey).