A two-day workshop on the Sense-Data Theory of Perception (27–28 April), organised by the JTF-funded Glasgow Sense-Data Project.
Centres and research projects
- Centre for the Study of Perceptual Experience
- Forum for Philosophy and Religion
- The Forum for Quine and the History of Analytic Philosophy
- Value of Suffering Project
- Rethinking the Senses
- Glasgow Emergence Project
- Understanding the Senses: Past and Present
- Sense-Data: Phenomenology and Metaphysics
- The Whole Truth
News and events
26 JanRethinking the Senses project workshop on the temporal structure of multisensory experience to be held on 17th and 18th of February at the University of Glasgow.
10 JanBen Colburn and Stephan Leuenberger have been appointed to the AHRC Peer Review College Appointments
10 JanThe next Mind Network meeting will be held at the University of Glasgow on 3 March, 2017. The meeting will be focused on the research of Ema Sullivan-Bisset (Birmingham), Marcin Milkowski (Polish Academy of Sciences), and Michael Wheeler (Stirling).