In order to support you prior to and during your time at Glasgow, we offer a wide range of services to help you make the most of your degree.
- Careers Service : Available to all students with a team of advisors and its own resource centre.
- Chaplaincy: Open to students and staff of all faiths (or non faith) and offers representation of the main faith communities on campus.
- Counselling and Advisory Service: Operates a counselling service for students as well as a consultation service for parents, friends and University staff.
- Disability Service: The first point of contact for any student or potential student who has a disability.
- International Student Support : A dedicated advisory service for international students on non-academic matters such as immigration, employment, finance and any other concerns you may have.
- IT services : Central service bringing together the central computing support services in the University of Glasgow in support of teaching, research and administration.
- Library : Open from 7.15am to 2am every day, the library has one of the biggest collections in Europe and offers access to more than 2 million books and 20,000 journals.
- Language Centre : Offers courses in learning and teaching languages within and outwith the University
- Nursery: Run by a professional childcare organisation on behalf of the University is available to students and staff with children.
- Researcher Development : Offers courses, events and support for Researchers. Helping you develop new skills.
- Residential Services : Provides a range of accommodation to over 3,500 students.
- Registry : Deals with matters such as student finance, tuition fees, exam timetables, graduation and the registration of new students.
- Student Enterprise: Helps you to develop new entrepreneurial skills through hands-on learning, competitions and social events.
- Student Learning Service : Offers a range of services to help you adjust to the methods of teaching at University
- Ask a Student: Can put you in touch with current students who can answer your questions and share their firsthand experiences of university life.
- Student Representative Council (SRC): Your elected student body to represent student interests at the University. It also provides a variety of student services.
- Student Services Enquiry Team: Help with queries on all student services and provide advice on finding specific information and resources.
- Widening Participation Team : Offers support to students from areas and groups where there is low participation e.g. students from Further Education colleges or those who have recently been in care.