The English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Unit supports students and staff whose first language is not English. We offer...
- Pre-sessional courses for students who want to study at the University of Glasgow (and elsewhere)
- In-sessional classes and other support for current students and staff members
- Teacher Training courses from introductory to masters level and beyond
- Other courses and consultancies by special arrangement in academic, business and general English
- we support University departments by providing advice on English language tests and levels, and through support for staff and students
- we are an examination centre for IELTS(International English Language Testing System).
Current Students: Moodle Courses
Information and activities for your English courses can be found on the University's web-based e-learning system Moodle.
Log-in to Moodle 2 or enrol on courses using the links below:
- You will normally need to be a registered University of Glasgow student to access these Moodle courses. You log-in to Moodle using your normal Glasgow University IT username (your GUID) and password.
- For most University degree courses, you will be automatically enrolled on the relevant Moodle course. Once you log-in to Moodle 2, you will see these courses listed.
- For courses which do not automatically enrol, you need to click on the course link opposite, log-in to Moodle 2, and input an 'enrolment key' (a first-time-only password): you will be given this as part of your course induction. Next time you log-in to Moodle, you will see these courses as normal.
- For general questions about Moodle, try the IT Services FAQ list.
- Login to Moodle2