Standard application deadlines
- International applications (non-EU) 24 July 2015
- UK and EU applications 28 August 2015
(with the exception of those programmes offering SFC funded places)
Classes start September 2015 for most programmes and you may be expected to attend induction sessions the week before.
Exceptional application deadlines
Applications from international students for programmes in the Adam Smith Business School are considered in three phases within the admissions cycle. Each phase has a deadline by which applications are required to be submitted. This allows the University to develop a view on the number of applicants who will attend the University in September 2015 and on the number of additional offers that can be made in subsequent phases. The dates for each phase are:
- Phase 1: applications open 1 October 2014 and close on 31 December 2014
- Phase 2: applications open 1 February 2015 and close on 31 March 2015
- Phase 3: applications open 1 May 2015 and close on 30 June 2015
It should be emphasised that applications for these programmes will be reviewed, decisions made and requests for deposits made on an on-going basis throughout each phase and that it is possible that a programme may close for new applications before the deadline date if all the places in that phase have been filled. Please note that it is not possible to submit an application or be considered for admission out with the dates above.
Please note that we are still accepting applications from Home/EU applicants to ALL programmes in the Adam Smith Business School.
Preference will be given to candidates who apply by 28 February 2014.
The application deadline for this programme is 24 November 2014 for entry in September 2015. Interviews will be held in January 2015.
There are two application deadlines for entry in Sept 2015:
- 30 January 2015 - interviews to be held in February 2015
- 29 May 2015 - interviews to be held in June 2015.
Please note that places are limited, and are competitively awarded. We cannot guarantee that applications received after 29 May 2015 will be considered for 2015 entry.
The application deadlines for this programme are:
- International applications (non-EU) 24 October 2014
- UK and EU applications 5 December 2014
Classes start January 2015.
International, UK and EU applications: 26 July 2015
Classes start September 2015 and you may be expected to attend induction sessions the week before.
The application deadlines for the January intake programmes are:
- International applications (non-EU) 21 November 2014
- UK and EU applications 12 December 2014