Standard application deadlines
- International applications (non-EU) 25 July 2014
- UK and EU applications 29 August 2014
Classes start September 2014 for most courses and you may be expected to attend induction sessions the week before.
Exceptional application deadlines
Applications from international students for programmes in the Adam Smith Business School are considered in three phases within the admissions cycle. Each phase has a deadline by which applications are required to be submitted. This allows the University to develop a view on the number of applicants who will attend the University in September 2014 and on the number of additional offers that can be made in subsequent phases. The dates for each phase are:
- Phase 1 – applications open 1 October 2013 and close on 6 December 2013
- Phase 2 – applications open 20 January 2014 and close on 31 March 2014
- Phase 3 – applications open 1 May 2014 and close on 30 June 2014
It should be emphasised that applications for these programmes will be reviewed, decisions made and requests for deposits made on an on-going basis throughout each phase and that it is possible that a programme may close for new applications before the deadline date if all the places in that phase have been filled. Please note that it is not possible to submit an application or be considered for admission out with the dates above.
FEBRUARY 22ND UPDATE: All applications for programmes in the Adam Smith Business School have been heavily oversubscribed for September 2014 entry. Accordingly, we have closed Phase 2 early for international students and we are no longer accepting new applications from international students for any of our programmes. It is hoped that we may be able to re-open Phase 3 as planned, although the number of places will be limited. Please continue to monitor this website for updates. We are still accepting applications from Home/EU applicants.
Preference will be given to candidates who apply by 28 February 2014.
The application deadline for this programme is 22 November 2013 for entry in September 2014. Interviews will be held in January 2014.
The application deadlines for this programme are:
- International applications (non-EU) 24 October 2014
- UK and EU applications 5 December 2014
Classes start January 2015.
The application deadlines for the January intake programmes are:
- International applications (non-EU) 21 November 2014
- UK and EU applications 12 December 2014
Museum Studies application deadlines
- International, UK and EU applications: 25 July 2014
Classes start September 2014 and you may be expected to attend induction sessions the week before.