Standard application deadlines
- International applications (non-EU) 23 July 2013
- UK and EU applications 27 August 2013
Classes start on 16 September 2013 (provisional date) for most courses and you may be expected to attend induction sessions the week before
Exceptional application deadlines
Applications for these programmes are, uniquely, reviewed as part of three distinct phases within the admissions cycle and each phase has a deadline by which applications are required to be submitted. This approach ensures that by the end of each phase the University has a clear view of the number of applicants who will be committed to attending the University in September 2013 and as such the number of additional offers that can be processed in subsequent phases. The dates for each phase are:
- Phase 1 – applications open 1 September 2012 and close on 21 December 2012
- Phase 2 – applications open 15 February 2013 and close on 31 March 2013
- Phase 3 – applications open 1 June 2013 and close on 31 July 2013
It should be emphasised that applications for the MAcc and MFin programmes will be reviewed, decisions made and requests for deposits made on an ongoing basis throughout each phase. Please note that applications cannot be considered for the MAcc and MFin programmes outwith the dates above.
The application deadline for this programme is 31 January 2013. Late applications may be considered subject to availability of places.
Preference will be given to candidates who apply by 31 May 2013.
The application deadline for this programme is 22 November 2013 for entry in September 2014. Interviews will be held in January 2014.
The application deadlines for this programme are:
- International applications (non-EU) 30 June 2013
- UK and EU applications 10 August 2013
Classes start on 9 September 2013 (provisional date)
The application deadlines for the January intake programmes are:
- International applications (non-EU) 30 November 2013
- UK and EU applications 14 December 2013