Standard application deadlines
- International applications (non-EU) 24 July 2015
- UK and EU applications 28 August 2015
(with the exception of those programmes offering SFC funded places)
Classes start September 2015 for most programmes and you may be expected to attend induction sessions the week before.
Exceptional application deadlines
Preference will be given to candidates who apply by 28 February 2015.
The application deadline for this programme is 23 November 2015 for entry in September 2016. Interviews will be held in January 2016.
There are two application deadlines for entry in Sept 2015:
- 30 January 2015 - interviews to be held in February 2015
- 29 May 2015 - interviews to be held in June 2015.
Please note that places are limited, and are competitively awarded. We cannot guarantee that applications received after 29 May 2015 will be considered for 2015 entry.
The application deadlines for this programme are:
- International applications (non-EU) 24 October 2014
- UK and EU applications 5 December 2014
Classes start January 2015.
International, UK and EU applications: 26 July 2015
Classes start September 2015 and you may be expected to attend induction sessions the week before.
The application deadlines for the January intake programmes are:
- International applications (non-EU) 21 November 2014
- UK and EU applications 12 December 2014
Please note that it is possible that a programme may close for new applications before the deadline date if all the places in that programme have been filled. Please check the 'Applications Deadlines' section of the programme's entry on the Taught degree programmes A-Z under 'How to Apply'.