Info for staff on student printing
- You can collect your print jobs from any pull printer on campus.
- You can collect mono (black and white) jobs from any printer. You will only be charged for a mono print.
- You must collect colour jobs from a colour printer!
- When you send a document to print, it will go to your personal document store. You then have up to 72 hours to collect it. After 72 hours the document will be deleted from your store.
- Printing a document automatically removes it from your personal document store.
- Check the contents of your personal document store, and remove items you no longer need at https://myprinting.gla.ac.uk
- Staff printing charges [pdf]