Postgraduate research students
- Ahmad, Normahfuzah (Media and Cultural Policy)
24-hour News Stations and Multifarious Challenges: Balancing Quality Journalism vs Audience Needs in Contemporary Media Milieu.
- Al Abri, Abdul Nasser Ahmed Abdullah (Media and Cultural Policy)
War reporting and military media management strategies in modern warfare.
- Al-Ali, Wafa Khalfan Rashid Burenqain (Media and Cultural Policy)
Local News Management in the Digital Era
- Barron, Richard (Music)
Setting Scots Poetry
- Beattie, Alison (Music)
MMus - Portfolio of Composition
- Bellinetti, Maria Caterina (History ofArt)
Building a Nation: The Construction of Modern China through CCP's Propaganda Images
- Beshr, Hany (Film & TV Studies)
Foreign policy in British political docudrama filmmaking (1991-2011)
- Bin Mohamad Affendi, Muhammad Amin (Film & TV Studies)
Nationalism and multiculturalism in Malaysian Cinema
- Bols, Ingrid (Music)
Programming choices and national culture. The case of French and British symphony orchestras.
- brayard, frederic (Film & TV Studies)
(Un)folding control, performance, real and virtual in French cinema:
- Brennan, Mhairi (Film & TV Studies)
Archiving the Referendum: The Scottish Independence Referendum 2014 and the BBC Scotland Television Archive
- Buddle, Tessa (Theatre Studies)
Utopia on Tour: exploring a contingent dramaturgy of utopia in contemporary touring theatre
- Bull, Andrew (Music)
The Music of the Scottish Church in the 13th and 14th Centuries
- Carey, Richard (Music)
Circling the Square: A practice-based interrogation of the phenomenological language of audiovisual music
- Castle, Kerr (Film & TV Studies)
Comfort TV - theorising the everyday use of TV as an apparatus for therapeutic reward, the restoration of identity, and other affects.
- Chandler, Alex (Film & TV Studies)
Testing the limits of the ?hard man? in film: masculinity and male health behaviour in Scotland?s public health films 1934-2000
- Chavale, Areti (History ofArt)
Artists' Resale Right and the Art Market: Evidence from British Art Auctions
- Che Hassan, Abdul Hadi Bin (Media and Cultural Policy)
The influence of mobile communications and second screen phenomena on Malaysian society.
- Cleaver, Jonathan (History ofArt)
Technical innovation and the development of carpet design in the Stoddard Templeton archives.
- Clive, Rachel (Theatre Studies)
Geodiversity and human difference: disability, landscape form and process
- Colta, Alexandra (Film & TV Studies)
Human Rights Film Festivals: Politics, Programmes and Practices
- Daniels-Yeomans, Finn (Film & TV Studies)
Beyond Representation: Documenting Traumas of the World Ecology
- Dyson-moss, Gillian Elizabeth (Theatre Studies)
Is there a contemporary feminist uncanny? An investigation into the relationship between object and performer in solo performance art.
- Edwards, Clare (Media and Cultural Policy)
Cultural Policy in Glasgow, 1970-1989
- Hill, Katrina (History ofArt)
Complicated Objects: Chinese Imperial Artefacts in Victorian Britain
- Horner, Richard (Film & TV Studies)
Uncanny Aesthetics; An overview of 21st Century Southern Gothic Media
- Hsiao, Chihyin (China and Medieval Art)
Owning China: The Material Life of London Tradesmen 1700-1750
- Hu, Qiao (History ofArt)
Materiality, Visuality, and Spatiality of Incense Culture in Ming Dynasty China
- Jarvis, Andrew (Film & TV Studies)
British Cinema, Neoliberalism and the Poetics of Crisis
- Kamleitner, Katharina (Film & TV Studies)
Negotiating Women?s Film Festivals on the Festival Circuit ? Theory and Practice
- Karmy Bolton, Eileen Andrea (Music)
Music and labour in Valpara
- Kirton, Jon-Luke (Music)
Investigating the other and the self, a phenomenological approach to pianist's lived experience of techniques in George Crumb's Makrokosmos I&II for amplified piano
- Knotts, Jennifer (Theatre Studies)
Play/writing histories: Navigating the Personal, Public and Institutional stories of theatre space: An Architextural study of the Citizens Theatre.
- Lyon, Rachel (History ofArt)
'Imitatio as method: reading, writing and the un-becoming of the mystic self'
- MacDonald, Isobel (History ofArt)
Sir William Burrell (1858-1961): the man and the collector
- MANGO, CAROLYN (Film & TV Studies)
Presence of African Women in the Screen Industry. A Case Study of Kenyan Women in the Screen Industry.
- Marschall, Anika (Theatre Studies)
Performing Human Rights
- Maxwell, Hailey (History ofArt)
Paris Between the Wars: Radical Art, Community and the Sacred
- McBurney, Stephen (Film & TV Studies)
Colour Cinema in Scotland, 1896-1916; The Materiality and Cultural Contexts of Colour Film in Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Inverness
- McGregor, Aaron (Music)
The violin in Scotland from its beginnings to 1750.
- Millwood, Sasha (Music)
The Music of Thea Musgrave: an analysis based on the archival sources
- Muhid, Syamsul Hirdi Bin (Music)
The Malaysian music reality TV stars and stardom: A case of Akademi Fantasia (AF) from 2003 - 2011
- Neilson, Toby (Film & TV Studies)
Ecological Futures: Contemporary Science-Fiction Cinema and The Anthropocene
- Ngai, Kate (Media and Cultural Policy)
No Longer Sidekicks: Female Fans of Superhero Television Shows
- O'Neill, Erica (History ofArt)
Tristan Tzara: Avant-Garde Performance and Exhibition Practice and the Emergence of the Performance/Theatre Dialectic.
- Orleans, Elzbieta (Music)
Apparition: The Adaptation of Archival Image and The Doctrine of Moral Rights in a Post-Digital Aesthetic
- Peng, Yun (Film & TV Studies)
Role of Gender: how does the eSports culture influence females' participation in eSports
- Pollick, Johanna (History ofArt)
The motif of the wound as a well in art, literature and devotional practice in late medieval England
- Quercetti, Ferruccio (Music)
The Great Italian Mistake First wave punk in Italy between 1977 and 1980
- Rawlings, Angela Marie (Theatre Studies)
Performing Geochronology in the Anthropocene: Siting Depths and Temporality along the North Atlantic Drift.
- Ren, Baihua (History ofArt)
The Water Mill ? Authentication of Jiehua
- Rozsa, Laszlo (Music)
The Art of Musical Conversation: Behavioural Attitudes in the Performance Practice of Italian Music from c. 1580-1640.
- Sillitoe, Hugh (Theatre Studies)
A comparative ethnography of contemporary absurdist performance practices amongst theatre practitioners and socio-political activitists.
- Vile, Gareth (Theatre Studies)
Comics and Dramaturgy
- Voss, Cecilia (History ofArt)
Modelling and Monitoring of Historic Tapestries
- Whitmore, Lucie (History ofArt)
Women's fashion in the First World War
- Wilkinson, Tom (Music)
Is J. S. Bach a compositional theorist?
- Wilson, Francis Marion Moseley (Theatre Studies)
(Un)Sanitizing Death as Process: Bodies and Boundaries through Performing Taxidermy
- Wilson, Harry (Theatre Studies)
Practising with Barthes: encounters between performance and photography.
- Ziegler, Molly (Theatre Studies)
Staging Madness: representations of madness on the early modern English stage