We pursue a range of interests on the breeding ecology of seabirds and how they interact with their environment.
- Influences on environmental change and connectivity between marine and grazing habitat on crofted islands
- Changes in resource utilisation in declining gull populations - Field Feather Sampling (pdf)
- Seabirds as monitors of the coastal waters - Movement of gulls in coastal habitat
- Generalist seabirds as monitors of the Faroese environment
- Predatory gulls, movement and disease transmission