January 2014 Intake
The University of Glasgow offers postgraduate taught students the opportunity to begin their studies in January.
Within the School of Engineering students may choose a Masters degree across a range of engineering disciplines that all have the option to start in September and January:
Combing teaching quality and academic excellence, the School of Engineering and the Adam Smith Business School also offer the following programmes available for entry in January:
* September entry students have a choice of management dissertation topics in addition to engineering projects, January entry students only have a choice of engineering projects.
January entry is normally only available to full-time students. To be considered for these programmes, you will be expected to have some basic understanding of the core topics normally covered in Semester 1 of the programme. Ideally these topics will figure on your undergraduate transcript or be evident from your industrial experience.
Tuition fees for January 2014 entry: one year MSc
- International fees for all postgraduate taught MSc outlined above are £16,500.
- Home and EU fees for the Engineering MSc are £5,000
- Home and EU fees for the Engineering with Management MSc are £7,900
The application deadlines for the January intake programmes are:
- International applications (non-EU) 17 November 2013
- UK and EU applications 14 December 2013
Further information: Postgraduate Admissions Team