Wed, 29 Mar 2017 12:00:00 BST
The Prime Minister has now formally triggered Article 50, starting the process which will lead to the withdrawal of the UK from the European Union. The Principal, Professor Anton Muscatelli gives his views on what this means for the University.
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 15:01:00 BST
HR Director Christine Barr says the UofG is supporting EU colleagues as negotiations on Brexit draw closer. A series of legal briefings for our non-UK EEA staff have already been scheduled and are now fully booked. However further sessions are planned.
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 10:00:00 BST
People and Projects
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 15:52:00 BST
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 12:40:00 BST
- 29 Mar: College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences Industry Day 2017
- 30 Mar: 10th annual UofG Learning and Teaching Conference - 'Enhancing the student journey'
- 31 Mar: Knowledge Exchange colloquium: Innovation, High-tech sectors and Knowledge Space: UK’s current stand and future uncertainty
- 31 March: Partnerships That Drive Innovation
- 4 Apr: Adam Smith Business School MBA at 40: celebrating leadership and influence - register now
- 18 Apr: End of life research showcase and networking event
- 12 May: Research Staff Conference - register now
- 16 May: Arras 1917-2017: War Stories from the University of Glasgow
- 8-9 Jun: Early career researchers’ forum on suicide and self-harm
- 22 Jun: PGR Experience