Launched in 2007, Glasgow Science Festival (GSF) has grown to be one of the largest science festivals in the UK. GSF takes memorable events to non-traditional venues across the City where we engage with over 50,000 people, from all ages and backgrounds, through the June festival and tens of thousands more through our community projects. By working with an extensive network of researchers and partners, our events connect communities with outstanding research from across Scotland and beyond.
Your support will help us keep the festival accessible to as many people as possible, through a diverse programme of free and low-cost events to suit all ages and interests. In 2016, 84% of our events were free.
As a supporter of GSF, you will benefit from:
- Brand association with one of the largest science festivals in the UK and the world-class research happening in the West of Scotland
- Demonstrating your commitment to promoting science education and accessible learning opportunities for all, regardless of age, background or gender
- Investing in young people by supporting opportunities for skills development and hands-on learning
- Raising awareness of your brand among new, diverse audiences in communities across the city of Glasgow and beyond
- Raising awareness of your brand among hundreds of festival partner staff from science research and industry
- A platform for showcasing your organisation’s work to the public, promoting a better understanding of your organisation and enabling two-way engagement with the public
- Supporting your organisation’s CSR or marketing objectives
Our small team will happily tailor a bespoke sponsorship package to suit your organisation’s budget and objectives. To discuss how we can work together, please contact the Festival Director, Dr Deborah McNeill: Deborah.McNeill@glasgow.ac.uk or telephone 0141 330 5370.
For details of current sponsors and partners across our project portfolio, please see our projects section.