Planning and Business Intelligence activities include:
- Strategic and Academic Planning
- the annual Planning and Budgetary cycle
- the University's Corporate Strategic Plan
- the University's Resource Allocation Model
- support to Colleges in their own planning and resources activities
- support to Vice-Principals and various committees
- Management Information
- Performance Indicators and League Tables
- Liaison with SFC and HESA
- Policy development
- Provision of statutory returns to SFC and HESA
The data provided on our web-site is split into two sections Information for Staff and General Information.
Information for Staff which is generally restricted to on-site only access provides Management Information on Students;
Strategic Planning and Resource Allocation procedures and outputs; and statutory Student Returns data.
General Information contains useful publicly available information.
If you have any comments or queries please email mailto:email@example.com or Contact us