- Barclay Medical Practice (Fraser Building)
- Counselling and Psychological Services - Drop In Appointments (Staff Only)
- Defibrillator Locations
- DSE Spectacles Claim Form
- Health Surveillance for Work with Carcinogens and Mutagens in Research Labs
- (HEOPS) Guidance for the provision of health surveillance in HE institutions
- How to find a doctor or dentist in the NHS
- Self-Referral to Occupational Health
- SEQOHS Accreditation
- USHA - Leadership and Management of Health and Safety in Higher Education Inst
- Work Station Assessment
- Assessment and advice to individuals / line managers regarding ongoing fitness for work.
- Advice relating to individual's concerns at work.
The Occupational Health Unit monitor the health of University employees who work in specific areas with specific hazards which may affect their health. This includes areas where people work with respiratory sensitisers and those working in noisy environments. For further advice please see link for Health Surveillance under our Advice & Information section.
Psychology and Psychiatry
Employees can be referred through one of the Occupational Health Advisers to either the University Psychological or Psychiatric Services.
Please follow this link for advice on how to book a drop-in appointment at Counselling and Psychological Services.
The Occupational Health Unit is unable to provide a treatment service. All staff and students are advised to register with a GP close to where they live. The Barclay Medical Practice based in the Fraser Building can offer advice and treatment to those registered there and, in an emergency, to visitors and staff/students not registered.