We provide photocopying and photographic copying services. The copying services are available to anyone, whether a member of the University or not.
Our primary purpose is to preserve the archives we hold for future generations. Therefore all copying is undertaken in accordance with our policy on copying (2 pages, 39kb).
The current range of services and details of how long it takes are listed in our reprographic service price guide (2 pages, 35kb).
Placing an order
- Complete the copy order form (2 pages, 33kb) stating what format of copy you would like then print and sign it.
- Give it to a member of staff in our searchroom or Post. Please note that original forms with signatures are always required.
- We will then assess whether the item can be copied and sent you an Estimate of the cost.
- Once you have returned your completed Estimate to us, we will process your order and you will be invoiced for the cost.
- You will have the option of paying the Invoice, in Pounds Sterling, by cash, cheque, Mastercard or Visa credit card, or bank transfer (online payment is not currently available but the options are being investigated).
Copies are supplied on the understanding that they are for private study and research.
Ship plan packs
We are now able to offer a ship plan pack service, and we have assembled a pack featuring the Lusitania, our most researched ship.