We provide photocopying and digital copying services. These copying services are available to anyone, whether a member of the University or not.
Our primary purpose is to preserve the archives we hold for future generations. Therefore all copying is undertaken in accordance with our policy on copying (2 pages, 39kb, pdf).
Details of our plan copying services and prices are given in our plan copying services guide (1 page, 92kb, pdf)
Placing an order
- Complete the relevant copy order form (available below) stating what format of copy you would like.
- Give it to a member of staff in our searchroom, post it or email it to us.
- We will then assess whether the item can be copied and send you an estimate of the cost.
- Once you have returned your completed estimate to us, we will process your order and you will be invoiced for the cost.
- You will have the option of paying the Invoice, in Pounds Sterling, by cash, cheque, Mastercard or Visa credit card, or bank transfer (online payment is not currently available but the options are being investigated).
Copies are supplied on the understanding that they are for private study and research.
Copy order forms
- photocopies and digital copies (2 pages, 45kb, pdf)
- photographic prints (2 pages, 44kb, pdf)
- plan copies (2 pages, 44kb, pdf)
Ship plan packs
We offer a ship plan pack service for the Lusitania, our most researched ship.