- Associate Academic (Institute of Neuroscience and Psychology)
- Lecturer (Psychology)
R706 Level 7
58 Hillhead Street
Glasgow G12 8QB
Graduated from Glasgow University with a B.Sc. (Hons.) in Psychology (First Class) in 2002, an M.Sc. in Research Methods of Psychological Science (with Distinction) in 2007 and a Ph.D. entitled 'Cultural Differences in the Decoding and Representation of Facial Expressions of Emotion' in 2010. http://theses.gla.ac.uk/2304/
American Psychological Association (APA) New Investigator award 2013
- Level 4 Social Cognition lectures
- Introduction to MATLAB (MSc/MRes+)
- Future Research Leaders (ESRC) 2012-215
- Open Research Area (ESRC, UK + NWO, Netherlands) 2012-2015
Funded by the ESRC Future Research Leaders Scheme to investigate the psychological underpinnings of social interaction. My research focuses on examining the influence of knowledge and concepts (i.e., culture) on visual and categorical perception, particularly the processing of social signals such as facial expressions of emotion.
CONSULTATION HOURS: Tuesdays 9-11 . Please email to make an appointment.