Strategic Management And Decision Making URBAN5047
- Academic Session: 2013-14
- School: School of Social and Political Sciences
- Credits: 10
- Level: Level 5 (SCQF level 11)
- Typically Offered: Runs Throughout Semesters 1 and 2
- Available to Visiting Students: Yes
The aim of this course is to enable students to enhance their capabilities in management, leadership, decision-making, negotiation and associated generic competencies by relating established theory and knowledge in these fields to real estate, planning, public policy and urban policy.
Department is currently creating a master timetable for all courses.
Requirements of Entry
The course will be assessed through one written assignment which requires students to apply principles covered by the course to a practically based scenario.