Globalisation And Public Health MED5022
- Academic Session: 2014-15
- School: School of Medicine
- Credits: 20
- Level: Level 5 (SCQF level 11)
- Typically Offered: Semester 2
- Available to Visiting Students: No
This course provides an overview of Globalisation and its impact on public health by examining the major health related themes within the globalisation debate. Several major global health challenges and their overall impact on the Global Burden of Disease will be studied.
Requirements of Entry
Students will be required to write a 3,000 word essay on a particular issue of globalisation or on a comparative study around two distinct health systems.
Main Assessment In: April/May