MRes Dissertation (History 100) HIST5085P
- Academic Session: 2014-15
- School: School of Humanities
- Credits: 100
- Level: Level 5 (SCQF level 11)
- Typically Offered: Full Year
- Available to Visiting Students: No
Constituting 100 credits, and with appropriate supervision, students pursue an independent research project.
Individual supervision sessions
Requirements of Entry
Entry to MRes
Progression to the dissertation will normally be allowed on the basis of an average aggregation score of 12 (C3) for the taught components.
One formally assessed assignment: one dissertation of no less than 21,000 words and no more than 25,000 words or, where the project includes practice or applied research, a weighting agreed with the supervisor.
Main Assessment In: August