Issues, Ideologies And Institutions Of Modern Scotland HIST5012
- Academic Session: 2014-15
- School: School of Humanities
- Credits: 20
- Level: Level 5 (SCQF level 11)
- Typically Offered: Semester 1
- Available to Visiting Students: Yes
This module aims to introduce students in an interdisciplinary way to key themes, ideological traditions and institutional settings in the history of Scottish political culture - broadly defined - since the Union of 1707. Students will encounter various different approaches to political culture, including those of history, political science, literary studies and the law.