AMERICAN LANDSCAPE HISTORY HIST4002
- Academic Session: 2014-15
- School: School of Humanities
- Credits: 20
- Level: Level 4 (SCQF level 10)
- Typically Offered: Semester 2
- Available to Visiting Students: Yes
This course will examine the relationships between Americans and the environments they inhabit.
Monday 10-12 and Wednesday 10-11
Requirements of Entry
Available to all students fulfilling requirements for Honours entry into History, and by arrangement to visiting students or students of other Honours programmes
Examination 70% Course essay 20% Seminar paper/presentation 6% Seminar Contribution 4%.
Main Assessment In: April/May