Modern Irish Prose GAELIC4029
- Academic Session: 2013-14
- School: School of Humanities
- Credits: 20
- Level: Level 4 (SCQF level 10)
- Typically Offered: Semester 2
- Available to Visiting Students: No
To enhance students' knowledge and ability to read modern Irish prose, and to outline some of the literary history of such prose.
Lectures : 1 per week
Tutorials : 1 per week
Total teaching hours = 20
Requirements of Entry
Normally, students will have taken the course: Introduction to Irish Language
The mark for this module will be determined on the basis of 25% from a written essay submitted in week 8; 25% from forthnightly Irish to English translations; and 50% from an end-of-course examination.
Main Assessment In: April/May