20th Century Irish Poetry GAELIC4019
- Academic Session: 2013-14
- School: School of Humanities
- Credits: 20
- Level: Level 4 (SCQF level 10)
- Typically Offered: Semester 2
- Available to Visiting Students: No
To introduce students to 20th century Irish poetry; to compare and contrast Irish and Gaelic 20th century poetry.
Class will meet twice weekly for ten weeks
Requirements of Entry
Normal Entry into Honours
The mark for this module will be determined on the basis of: 40% from two written essays submitted in weeks 5 and 8 (topics to be assigned); 20% from four pieces of translation work to be submitted fortnightly; 40% from a two-hour end of course examination.
Main Assessment In: April/May