Take a tour
University of Glasgow tours
Guided tours of the University are available, offering the chance to discover the University’s architecture and 550 years of history.
If you are a prospective student and are interested in visiting the University and meeting a member of staff, please see Open days and student visits
Leisure tours are organised on behalf of the University by the Student Representative Council (SRC). Tours are led by trained student guides and last approximately one hour. There are two types of tour:
- Scheduled tours every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 2pm
- Arranged tours for large groups or special purposes
Book a scheduled tour or to enquire about an arranged tour, please contact the SRC Box Office.
Other campus attractions include:
- The Hunterian Museum; the Hunterian Art Gallery (including The Charles Rennie Mackintosh House); the Zoology Collection
- The Visitor Centre Shop for University merchandise and Scottish gifts (10% off with your tour ticket).
- Cafés and restaurants for coffee or a bite to eat
- Live music, including a lunchtime concert every Thursday during term time.