Catered accommodation for Undergraduates
Wolfson Hall is our only catered site serving breakfast and dinner on weekdays as well as brunch and dinner at weekends. It contains a mix of en suite and standard single study bedrooms. Snack kitchens are available and are shared between 5 students, as are the bathrooms within the standard bedroom areas. The residence is located within the West of Scotland Science Park, close to the Vet School.
- 160 single en suite bedrooms (£178.43 per week in session 2019-2020);
- 84 single standard bedrooms (£161.35 per week in session 2019-2020);
- Fees include: catering; bed linen; utilities; Internet access incorporating Wi-Fi; personal possessions' insurance; membership of GU Sport; First Bus Travel Pass worth £350*;
- All rooms are furnished with: bed; desk; desklamp; chair; wardrobe; storage shelves; book shelf. NB. Towels are not provided;
- Snack kitchens are well-equipped with: fridge; microwave; toaster; kettle; individual shelf space;
- Common rooms;
- TV rooms;
- Games room;
- Computer cluster;
- On-site laundry facilities;
- 45 minutes walk to University;
- Close to Garscube Sports Complex and local bus routes.
*Once you have checked into Wolfson Hall, you will be able to download a free First Bus travel pass worth £350. First Bus Company is Scotland's largest bus service provider, and you can enjoy free travel around the city as well as to and from University. You can also download the First Bus smart App from your app store and this will greatly assist with your travel plans.
(Rates and range of accommodation options available are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change without notice)
West of Scotland Science Park
2317 Maryhill Road Glasgow
Tel: 0141 330 3773