Catered accommodation for Undergraduates
Wolfson Hall is our only catered site serving breakfast and dinner on weekdays as well as brunch and dinner at weekends. It contains a mix of en suite and standard single study bedrooms. Snack kitchens are available and are shared between 5 students, as are the bathrooms within the standard bedroom areas. The residence is located within the West of Scotland Science Park, close to the Vet School.
- 160 single en suite bedrooms (£178.43 per week in session 2018-2019);
- 84 single standard bedrooms (£161.35 per week in session 2018-2019);
- Fees include: catering; utilities; Internet access incorporating Wi-Fi; personal possessions' insurance; membership of GU Sport; Travel costs to Campus up to a maximum of £330*;
- All rooms are furnished with: bed; desk; desklamp; chair; wardrobe; storage shelves; book shelf. NB. Towels, duvet, pillow and bedlinen are not provided;
- Snack kitchens are well-equipped with: fridge; microwave; toaster; kettle; individual shelf space;
- Common rooms;
- TV rooms;
- Games room;
- Computer cluster;
- On-site laundry facilities;
- 45 minutes walk to University;
- Close to Garscube Sports Complex and local bus routes.
*To assist you in travelling to the main University of Glasgow campus at Gilmorehill from Wolfson Hall, we shall re-imburse the cost of your travel up to a maximum of £330^ which shall be automatically deducted from your fees. This amount is equivalent to the value of a City or Local Academic Year Student bus pass from First Bus Company thereby covering travel costs for the full 39 week period of your contract. Visit http://www.firstgroup.com/greater-glasgow/tickets for further infomation.
^Please note: £330 was the amount re-imbursed in session 2017-2018.
(Rates and range of accommodation options available are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change without notice)
West of Scotland Science Park
2317 Maryhill Road Glasgow
Tel: 0141 330 3773