Catered accommodation for Undergraduates
Wolfson Hall is our only catered site serving breakfast and dinner on weekdays as well as brunch and dinner at weekends. It contains a mix of en suite and standard single study bedrooms. Snack kitchens are available and are shared between 5 students, as are the bathrooms within the standard bedroom areas. The residence is located within the West of Scotland Science Park, close to the Vet School.
- 160 single en suite bedrooms (£182.98 per week in session 2017-2018);
- 80 single standard bedrooms (£165.48 per week in session 2017-2018);
- Fees include: catering; utilities; Internet access incorporating Wi-Fi; personal possessions' insurance; membership of GU Sports and Recreation Service; Travel costs to Campus up to a maximum of £330*;
- All rooms are furnished with: bed; desk; desklamp; chair; wardrobe; storage shelves; book shelf. NB. Towels, duvet, pillow and bedlinen are not provided;
- Snack kitchens are well-equipped with: fridge; microwave; toaster; kettle; individual shelf space;
- Common rooms;
- TV rooms;
- Games room;
- Computer cluster room;
- On-site laundry facilities;
- 45 minutes walk to University;
- Close to Garscube Sports Complex and local bus routes.
*To assist you in travelling to the main University of Glasgow campus at Gilmorehill from Wolfson Hall, we shall re-imburse the cost of your travel up to a maximum of £330^ which shall be automatically deducted from your rent. This amount is equivalent to the value of a City or Local Academic Year Student bus pass from First Bus Company thereby covering travel costs for the full 39 week period of your contract. Visit http://www.firstgroup.com/greater-glasgow/tickets for further infomation.
^Please note: £330 was the amount re-imbursed in session 2016-2017. The amount for session 2017-2018 will be published before the start of session in September 2017.
West of Scotland Science Park
2317 Maryhill Road Glasgow
Tel: 0141 330 3773