How to apply for family accommodation
- The supply of Family Flats is limited so don't delay in applying. Apply online now.
- No offer of accommodation will be made to students holding conditional offers. Only when both academic and financial conditions are met will you be eligible to receive an offer. You must send confirmation that you meet the conditions or have firmly accepted an unconditional offer study at the University of Glasgow.
- To accept or reject an offer of accommodation, successful applicants should read the instructions on the offer letter carefully and reply by the offer expiry date. Failure to do so will result in the offer being withdrawn automatically and the accommodation may be offered to another couple/family.
N.B. If you accept a property you will be required to sign a contract and pay a deposit. It should be noted that this contract is legally binding and if you decide to move out of the property before the end of the contract period, then the following conditions will apply:
- You will continue to be liable for the rent until the end of the contract period unless a suitable replacement can be found to take over the lease of the flat;
- Your deposit will be withheld if you leave the flat before the end of the agreed fixed period contract.