Your journey into Chemistry
Choose our chemistry track and begin to explore the science of molecules and materials to give you a grounding in theoretical and practical elements of chemistry.
- Students on the Chemistry track have the opportunity to:
- To develop laboratory skills
- To develop scientific critical thinking and analysis skills
- Develop interdisciplinary skills including experimental planning, data collection and interpretation, and oral presentation of key results
- Experience a variety of learning activities, including group discussions, problem-solving and lecture-led teaching, which reflect undergraduate study
What’s more, if you successfully complete the Pre-University Chemistry track you may be given a conditional offer to our accredited undergraduate degree: BSc Chemistry.
The Summer School is open to international high school students in the summer before their final year at high school. Applicants must be under the age of 18 prior to the 1 August 2022.
Eligible students are those who are on track to meet the entry requirements for our our BSc Chemistry degrees.
If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org