Major high street outlets, chic boutiques, department stores and the best designers - it's no secret Glasgow is the 2nd largest centre for shopping in the UK.
- more than 40 stores from Topshop to Urban Outfitters
- Buchanan Galleries (90 top stores from H&M to Mango)
- Princes Square (five floors of stores, bars, restaurants and cafes, plus a nightclub)
- St. Enoch Centre (wide selection of stores including Folli Follie, Hamleys, and Pulp)
- the Merchant City features bars, restaurants and high-end boutiques
- its Italian Centre is full of designer names from Armani to Versace
- Glasgow’s most famous road with numerous shops including a three-level Primark, as well as bars, restaurants and cafes
- 32 jewellery shops close to St Enoch subway station
- eclectic mix of unique bookshops, independent shops, antiques and vintage clothing stores
- The Barras: open-air weekend street market in the East End
- Glasgow Farmers’ Market (South Side and West End) featuring fresh and organic produce from around 40 farms and producers
Montage (L-R): mannequin in kilt, Rachel Clements; video sign, Laura E. Gillespie; Buchanan Street; kitten on books, Adrian Maldonado; Oxfam store, Swetha Vijayakrishnan; Princes Square, Laura E. Gillespie; Buchanan Galleries, Imran Aziz; Braehead shopping centre; shop on Ashton Lane, Ina Nederdal.