Outcome Measurement and Valuation for HTA
This course aims to provide students with a critical awareness of the broader policy context into which health technology assessment is located, as well as a critical understanding of the theoretical underpinnings, principles and techniques of health technology assessment.Outcomes measurement and valuation aims to provide students with a basic understanding of outcome measurement and valuation methodologies within HTA. The course presents the theory behind outcome measures and introduces practical techniques valuing health, non-health and process outcomes.
Discounts are available for individuals from:
Lower and middle-income countries (see list) - Code: HTA220 (£220 off)
Public/academic sector - Code: HTA200 (£200 off)
Please enter the discount code at checkout.
- Course duration: 5 weeks
- Online Distance Learning (ODL)
- Non-accredited, but with a certificate of attendance
- Our faculty are world-class experts in their fields, who are active not only in research and teaching, but also involved in HTA decision-making at a national level (e.g. through NICE, SHTAG).
- Our teaching is research-led. The courses have been developed to reflect the latest academic research and up-to-date challenges in HTA decision-making.
- During the course, from week to week you will interact with your teachers and fellow participants. Your teachers will direct and observe the discussion, and respond to participant questions about the course content.Find further course information on our web pages.
- Cost: £550
- Credits: 0