Taster Masterclass #3: How to start life writing and memoir (Face-to-Face)
Do you have a true story you want to tell? An unusualexperience or family history you want to write down? Do you want to write abouthow your see life or how your life made you who you are?
Life writers and memoirists try to make sense of what it isto be alive in this world and how to convey that experience in writing. Join this in-person taster masterclass to findout how to write vivid and compelling true-life stories.
Our expert tutor will gently guide you through thefundamentals, such as:
· what do we mean by lifewriting and memoir and how do they work?
· how do you find the rightplace to start
· how to tell a compelling storyusing vivid human details and description
· getting your voice andcharacters across
Choose this masterclass if you want to learn:
· how to write true-stories wellwith encouragement, support and guidance
· how to use writingexercises to develop and build new ideas
· how to build yourconfidence by discussing and sharing your ideas with classmates and the tutor
· What kind of life writingand creative-non fiction courses are available to nurture your interest furtherSo what are you waiting for? Bring a pen or adevice to write with and get started on your journey as a true-story writerwith more confidence and enjoyment in your craft.
- Cost: £40
- Credits: 0