Certifying letters

At times it may be necessary for a student to obtain formal certification of their status. In situations where the student ID card is insufficient evidence, or documentary evidence is required (e.g. visa extensions) students can print from MyCampus or request from Student Services a letter stating their course of study and other relevant information.