Members of CRREN teach across both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, and have been actively involved in the development of new courses and programmes aimed at developing a critical understanding of racialised inequalities and exclusions in the contemporary world.
- Current Issues in Social Theory
- Racial Justice and the City
- Racism and Modernity
- Gender and Society
Dr Piacentini established a new Global Migrations and and Social Justice PGT programme in 2017, working closely with Dr Gibbs and Mulvey with the design and delivery of courses.
Undergraduate courses: Honours options
- Freedom Now: a historical sociology of black liberation
- Class and the Making of Modern Britain
- Ethno-graphing Race and Racism
- Global Inequalities (pre-honours)
- Black Radical Social Thought
- Understanding Empire
Members also contribute to teaching on Level 1 and Level 2 Sociology