VOLUME 1, No. 1, Summer 2009
- Italy, the Never-ending Transition and Political Science
James L. Newell and Maurizio Carbone
- Transition from Democracy to Democracy: Is it Possible in Italy?
- The Transformation of Italian Democracy
- The Left in Italy and the Lisbon Treaty: A 'Political' Europe, a 'Social Europe, and an 'Economic' Europe
DEBATES AND CONTROVERSIES
- The First Year of Berlusconi’s Fourth Government: Formation, Characteristics and Activities
Elisabetta De Giorgi and Francesco Marangoni
- From Parliament to Virtual Piazza? Opposition in Italy in the Age of Berlusconi
Daniele Albertazzi, Clodagh Brook and Charlotte Ross
- The Treaty on Friendship, Partnership and Cooperation between Italy and Libya: New Prospects for Cooperation in the Mediterranean?
- Constitutional Reform in Italy: Is Failure Inevitable?
Gianfranco Baldini, Mauro Calise, Paul Furlong, Carlo Fusaro
NEWS AND EVENTS
NOTES ON CONTRIBUTORS