Come Study Psychology at Glasgow: Study Abroad
If you are a student from an overseas university, you may study at Glasgow for a single semester or a whole year. During that time you can choose courses that best suit your interests and the degree requirements of your home institution.
Information for students coming to Glasgow to study Psychology or Neuroscience
Welcome to Glasgow and the School of Psychology and Neuroscience.
This page contains information for the following incoming visiting students, on arrival.
- Exchange students
- Study Abroad students
- Erasmus students
- Science without Borders students
Dr Jamie Murray is the coordinator of visiting students' programmes of study in the School. The best way of contact is by email.
If any of the courses you select were not approved initially, you will need to discuss your choices with the Exchange Coordinator. Please read the following instructions carefully.
- Review the list of courses available to incoming visiting students
- Send an email to the Exchange Coordinator with your choices. Include your transcripts and whether you are in Glasgow for one semester or a full year.
- Your course choices must be approved by your home institution (and the Exchange Coordinator will assume that this is the case).
- Include your name and student number in the subject in all emails.
- If needed, the Exchange Coordinator will set a meeting to discuss your choices.
Do not hesitate to contact the Exchange Coordinator if you have any other query or would like to arrange a meeting.