Dr Elaine Taylor
- Clinical University Lecturer (Medicine)
- Associate (General Practice & Primary Care)
- Associate (Institute of Health & Wellbeing)
Dr Elaine Taylor is a graduate of Glasgow University Medical School and undertook her general practice training in the north east of Glasgow. She currently works in a number of practices throughout the city as a sessional GP.
Following completion of her GP training she undertook a Fellowship in Medical Education in the south east of Scotland with NHS Education Scotland and is now a Course Organiser for the Educational Release Programme for GP trainees based in the Borders.
Following on from acting as trainee rep on her local RCGP faculty board she is now the Education Lead for the West of Scotland Faculty and their First5 Representative at local and national levels.
Dr Taylor is currently undertaking a Masters in Clinical Education. Her area of interest is professional identity development.
- Deputy Year 4/5 Clinical Placement Co-ordinator
- Lead for Communication Skills teaching in the School of Medicine