Year 1 MBChB enrolment information
When you have completed Registration (https://www.gla.ac.uk/myglasgow/registry/registration/) you should then continue to Enrolment (https://www.gla.ac.uk/myglasgow/registry/enrolment/). The enrolment date for new entrants is 18 August 2021.
You should ONLY enrol into courses Med1003, Med1004, Med1005 and Med1006. You will be sent specific information about small group teaching in the coming weeks by the Year 1 Administrator. For now, please skip Steps 3 and 4 on the enrolment procedures on the official University webpage (above) which outlines the registration and enrolment process for all students.
You should aim to be be fully registered to get access to Moodle (the teaching information portal) by around 13th September for the start of Integration Week. Teaching begins on 20th September 2021.
More information on joining teaching will be issued in the coming weeks. Information on your weekly timetables will be on Moodle, and not via the MyCampus mobile timetable app.
Queries can be sent to: Medfirstname.lastname@example.org
MyCampus is the University of Glasgow student information system which allows students and staff to view and update online student records. You must use MyCampus to register academically and financially. You must regularly check and update your records to ensure that the University has accurate records particularly your telephone number, term address and emergency contact details. You will access MyCampus throughout the year to record any absences and to check on course assignments and grades. For full details, visit www.glasgow.ac.uk/students/myglasgow.
MyGlasgow provides direct access to University web services including MyCampus, Webmail, Moodle, Library Account, IT Helpdesk, and Sport Online. It will also provide relevant student news, help, support and guidance, and links to university and student web pages.
MyGlasgow is part of the University collaboration portal. It includes your MySite which gives you a place to store documents and links, create blogs, wikis, web pages and RSS feeds, and share these with other students and staff. Team sites can also be used shared working appropriate to your studies at the University.
Login using your GUID and password at: www.glasgow.ac.uk/students/myglasgow.
You can also access it from the MyGlasgow link in the foot of most University web pages.
Access to your Student Account email
Students with AAN enquiries should raise a call using the IT Helpdesk.
How to register (new students for 2021/22)
Please read and complete the following before commencing the course.
All students are required to register online before starting at the University using the University's student information system, MyCampus. The Registration process allows you to register and confirm your personal, academic and financial information and confirm that you agree to observe the University Oath, regulations and requirements. Once registration is complete you will have become a fully registered student at the University of Glasgow.
- You should have received an 'Access to your Student Account' email containing your Glasgow Unique IDentifier (GUID), temporary password, details of how to access your student account, as well as links to support and guidance materials and contacts.
- Access MyCampus at www.glasgow.ac.uk/students/myglasgow.
- Complete both stages of registration:
- Stage 1 Academic Registration: You will need to check your degree programme details are correct, update personal information, ensuring email and postal addresses are current, and upload a digital, passport-style photograph to be used on your Student ID card.
- Stage 2 Financial Registration:You will need to provide details about how you will pay your tuition fees. Financial Registration requires you to
- pay your fees in full, or;
- complete a Direct Debit agreement to pay your fees in instalments, or;
- provide details of an external sponsor or scholarship (including SAAS or SLC) who will pay fees on your behalf. You may be required to upload a digital copy of your sponsor’s award letter into MyCampus.
Full details of the registration process, including more details about fee sponsorship, can be found at: https://www.gla.ac.uk/myglasgow/registry/registration/.
If you have not yet applied for your fee sponsorship please do so now. You cannot register without this.
What you will need to complete online registration www.glasgow.ac.uk/students/myglasgow.
ONLY COMPLETE STEPS 1 and 2. STEPS 3 and 4 will be completed once the course commences.
The only course codes you need to enrol on to are MED1003, MED1004, MED1005, MED1006.
- MBCHB 1ST YEAR MED1003
- MBCHB1 COURSEWORK MED1004
- MBCHB1 WRITTEN PAPER (MB1) MED1005
- MEDICAL IND LEARNING EXAM (MB) MED1006
If you have any queries during the enrolment process, go to Help & Support on your MyGlasgow portal.
You can also contact the Year 1 Administrator at email@example.com.