Professor Stuart McDonald
- Professor of Clinical and Forensic Anatomy (Life Sciences Human Life Sciences)
- Affiliate (School of Medicine, Dentistry & Nursing)
R305 Level 3, Lab for Human Anatomy, Thomson Building, Glasgow G12 8QQ
Harmful Effects of Vasectomy. Changes in bone architecture in arthritic disease. Problems in Clinical Anatomy. The history of anatomy in the West of Scotland.
- 2003 - present: European Journal of Anatomy
- 1994 - present: Clinical Anatomy
Invited International Presentations
- 2005: Royal Society of Medicine - Symposium on The Rise and Fall of Anatomy. “The Explosion of Anatomy 1745 – 1945”.
- 2003: Glasgow, Scotland - Goodall Memorial Lecture, Royal Society of Physicians and Surgeons: The Procurement of Corpses by Glasgow Anatomists in the Early 19th Century.
Prizes, Awards and Distinctions
- 2004: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow - FRCS
Professional Learned Society
- 2008 - present: Scottish Medico-Legal Society - Member
- 2004 - present: Royal Society of Medicine - Member
- 2004 - present: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow - Fellow
- 1990 - present: British Medical Association - Member
- 1986 - present: Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland - Member
- 1986 - present: British Association of Clinical Anatomists - Memeber from 1986. Honorary Editor from 2001